Here at Myles Construction Services we are devoted to meeting the needs of our clients in full. We seek to provide every one of them with work which precisely meets, and frequently exceeds, their expectations. We work with our clients extensively on all phases of the project, ensuring that there are no unwanted surprises in their future. This includes carefully reviewing pricing options for our construction projects. Because we specialize in projects budgeted at as much as $5 million, MCS is able to accept a wide range of jobs across many fields and specializations, from industrial work to more commercial concerns and everything in-between. Regardless of the project we’re asked to take on, we provide our clients with the fairest, most reasonable pricing options possible. We work to budget our projects so accurately that you won’t have to pay a dollar more than necessary. We also present the client with detailed engineered drawings illustrating exactly what their project will entail, and throughout the process we are more than happy to thoroughly answer any questions they might have. For these reasons and more, Myles Construction Services is certainly worth your close consideration.
What Services Do We Provide?
Myles Construction Services is a subcontractor on projects that they are not the General Contractor. Acting as a subcontractor, MCS goes above and beyond to make sure the General Contractor and Owner are satisfied with the workmanship we are providing.
- Ground-Up Construction, the building of entirely new structures
- Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings, including commercial, recreational, agricultural or institutional models
- Tenant Build Outs, processes through which a barebones tenant space can be transformed into a location totally ideal for your specific business
- Renovations, improvements on a pre-existing building
- Self Performed Services
- Excavation, site utilities, demolition, site clearing, and grading
- Poured concrete walls and concrete retaining walls
- Architectural and decorative concrete
- Removal and Replacement of existing concrete
- Site concrete
- Restoration and repair
- Brick, block, veneer stone
- Sign bases
- Restoration and repair
- Tuck-pointing, replacement
- Wood framing
- Metal stud framing
- Acoustical ceiling tiles
- Door frame installation
- Renovation and maintenance
If you want a contractor who will do a decent, competent, functional but unimpressive job, there are plenty of companies to call. On the other hand, if you want to work with a company which is completely devoted to your needs, one which will work with you on every step of the process to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with the work that’s being done and one which is able to work at an expert level on a huge variety of products, your number of options is much lower. One such company is Myles Construction Services. So, for these reasons and more, the next time you have a construction project of any size or type, give us a call.